Friday, April 26, 2013

Got my first Cara Box!

Well, I came home today to a cute little Cara Box package from my girl Ashley over at Dashing Tales. :) She was assigned to me this month and it was so fun getting to know a bit about her while she learned all about me. She sent me the best stuff! I love it all!


She even sent a little treat for my pups.


And they definitely enjoyed this month's box. Lol


Here is a little summary she included of everything in the box :


The only bummer is USPS isn't always as gentle with everything as we hope they will be...


But all in all, Cara Box is a great program and you should totally check it out if you're into this sort of thing!

Xoxo,
Tor









2 comments:

  1. oh no I am soo soo sorry about the flower pot! I knew I should have wrapped it better! Glad you like to the other stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete